Ricoh WG-70 is a camera that resists most things. Shockproof, waterproof and works well in freezing temperatures.
This is the camera that is built for adventures.
It features underwater performance down to 14m for 2 hours-continuous shooting. Freezeproof as low as -10℃ and moreover, it is crushproof up to 100kgf (kilogram force) and shockproof up to 1,6 m.
Equipped with a 5x optical zoom (equivalent to approx. 28mm to 140mm in the 35mm format) makes the WG-70 accommodate a wide range of scenes and subjects, including sweeping landscapes and portraits. They also provide other convenient shooting functions, such as a macro mode to capture dramatic close-up images from a minimum focusing distance of a mere one centimeter.
It also has an intelligent zoom function to extend the zoom range to approximately 36 times (equivalent up to 1008mm in the 35mm format).
Advanced underwater shooting mode
Specifically designed for underwater photography, the image processing of underwater shooting modes optimizes color, contrast, and white balance, based on the data of images captured under water.
These modes deliver sharp and true-to-life images by enhancing shades of red, which are lost in underwater photography, while effectively compensating for the loss of contrast caused by the diffusion of light in water. During Underwater mode the Flash Off + Flash On option, allows the user to consecutively capture two images — with a single shutter release — one without flash and another with flash.
Greater close-up images
With a minimum focusing distance of 1 cm and equipped with six LED macro Lights the WG-70 provides a bright, uniform illumination on a subject. Thanks to these macro lights and a great lens, the user can clearly see a magnified view of the microscopic world undetectable by the naked eye on the camera’s LCD monitor and effortlessly capture eye-catching, close-up images.
With a strong grip and clear trigger the Ricoh WG-70 also works well with gloves. Both on the skiing holiday when the temperature creeps down or if you use neoprene gloves when paddling or diving. It has an outdoor-friendly LCD monitor whose brightness level can be instantly adjusted to the lighting level of a shooting situation.
So you always can see what you’re shooting.
- Great macro characteristics
- High-speed Face Detection function to capture as many as 32 faces in focus in approximately 0.03 seconds. Smile Capture function to automatically release the shutter when subject’s smile is detected
- Equipped with a back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, which assures excellent high-sensitivity and low-noise characteristics
- Auto Picture mode to automatically select the most appropriate shooting mode from 16 different scene modes
- Handheld Night Snap mode, which automatically captures several images of the same nighttime scene and produces a single, blur-free composite image from them.
Tuotearvioita ei vielä ole.